The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign and see if you are a candidate for treatment, please feel free to contact us to schedule your free Invisalign consultation.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Sandhu, Dhillon, or ‘ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Sandhu, Dhillon, or have treatment planned.
- You’ll visit Drs. Sandhu, Dhillon, or regularly to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.